डॉ. एस. आर. रंगनाथन जयंती अहवाल
आपल्या डॉ. जे. जे. मगदूम आयुर्वेद मेडिकल कॉलेज आणि हॉस्पिटल, जयसिंगपूर येथे काल दि.12/8/2021 रोजी ठीक 11.00 वाजता महाविद्यालयाच्या ग्रंथालयामध्ये “ डॉ. एस. आर. रंगनाथन” जयंती तसेच “राष्ट्रीय ग्रंथपाल दिन” साजरा करणेत आला. सध्याची कोविड-19 महामारीची परिस्थिती असल्या कारणाने मोजक्या लोकांच्या उपस्थितीत जयंती साजरी करण्यात आली. त्याचा अहवाल खालीलप्रमाणे….
- प्रथमता आपल्या कॉलेजचे प्रथम वर्ष बी.ए.एम.एस. चे विद्यार्थी कु. गणेश कुलकर्णी याने कार्यक्रमाची प्रस्तावना सादर करून कार्यक्रमाचे अध्यक्ष मा.प्राचार्य डॉ. प्रमोद बुद्रुक सर, तसेच ग्रंथालय कमिटी सदस्य यांचे स्वागत केले.
- त्यानंतर कार्यक्रमाचे अध्यक्ष मा.प्राचार्य डॉ.प्रमोद बुद्रुक सर यांनी डॉ. एस. आर. रंगनाथन यांच्या प्रतिमेचे पूजन करून डॉ. एस. आर. रंगनाथन यांच्या जयंती निमित्त विद्यार्थ्यांना मार्गदर्शन केले.
- तद्नंतर ग्रंथपाल सौ.अनिता पाटील यांनी कार्यक्रमास उपस्थित मा.प्राचार्य डॉ. प्रमोद बुद्रुक सर, ग्रंथालय कमिटी सदस्य तसेच महाविद्यालयातील शिक्षक,शिक्षकेत्तर कर्मचारी, विद्यार्थी व उपस्थित सर्वांचे आभार मानून कार्यक्रमाची सांगता करणेत आली.
Our Sanskrit Samhita Siddhant Department of Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College and Hospital celebrated ‘Acharya Charak Jayanti, in Department on 13-08-2021. Due to the current Covid 19 epidemic situation, the anniversary was celebrated in the presence of small number of people. Report is as follows…
- First of all Department welcomed the President of the program Hon. Principal Dr. Pramod Budruk sir.
- After that the President of the program Hon. Principal Dr. Pramod Budruk sir and Dr Sandip Arekar worshiped the image of ‘Acharya Charak’ and ‘Charak Samhita.’
- Then the Hon. Principal Dr. Pramod Budruk sir guided to the students on Importance of ‘Charak and Charak Samhita’
- At the last Mr Sidharth Sathe thanked to Hon. Principal Dr. Pramod Budruk sir, teaching staff and students and the program was concluded.
Netaji Subhash chandra Bose Jayanti
In our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College, Jaysingpur 23/01/2021 was celebrated as ‘PRAKRAM DIVAS’ on the occasion of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Jayanti. In this program, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Photo was worshiped and he was greeted. Also the principal of the college, Dr. Pramod Budruk sir addressed the students, faculty and non-faculty of the college about the life of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Blood Donation Camp
Blood Donation Camp
Our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College and Dr. J. J. Magdum Homeopathy College, Jaysingpur Blood donation camp was organized on 31/12/2020 from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. The camp was jointly organized by Miraj Serological Institute Blood Bank, Sangli. The blood donation camp was organized with the use of sanitizer, use of mask keep the social distance away from crowds, safety of students and safety of all staff. In this camp, Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College, and students, faculty, teaching staff and hospital staff of Dr. J. J. Magdum Homeopathy College donated blood. All those who donated blood were honored with certificates.
“Covid-19 Jan Aandolan Activity ”
Under Direction of Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India in Our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College and Hospital arrange various activities . The Jan Aandolan Campaign is a Low Cost, High Intensity campaign driven by people’s participation, for dissermination throughout the country using all media platforms. The Campaign emphasizes on “Unlock With Precautions” i.e. COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour in the New Normal. The Three key messages being highlighted are – “Wear Mask, Follow Physical Distancing, Maintain Hand Hygieny”. All Teaching, Non-Teaching and hospital staff was taken the pledge to stop the spread of COVID-19. Various pamphlets regarding precautions taken during Covid-19 was pasted at hospital and college premises.
ceremony which was arranged on 15th of February.
“ Gathering – 2020 ”
As per the planned schedule the cultural activities were smoothly and enthusiastically carried out from 13/2/2020 to 15/2/2020. The Annual Social Gathering started AAGAZ2020 by Inauguration of cultural events by the hands of Honorable Vice Chairman Adv.Sonale Magdum Maam, chief guest Mrs. Shital Jadhav Maam (Nirbhaya patak,Jaysingpur, chief) on 13/2/2020 at 11:30am.
The cultural events were carried out on 13th and 14th of February 2020. The events conducted were – Theme day, Decade Day, quiz, debate, Dance, Singing, skit and Fashion show. These cultural events concluded with prize distribution ceremony which was arranged on 15th of February.
“ E- Course Development ”
In our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College, Jaysingpur arrange the seminar by Syril Kadam. Principal of our college Dr. Pramod Budruk sir felicitated to Mr. Syril Kadam sir. Then he guide on topic E- Course Development program for our all Teaching, Non-Teaching and Hospital Staff. In this program they guide us following topic:
- A) Personality Development.
- B) Group Discussion
- C) To know the talent qualities in oneself and to implement them.
- D) How to Implement own Business, Improvement and business trick
- E) How to Improve Self-assessment and Confidence.
“ World Rajakal Saptaha ” arrange on 28th May 2017 to 4th June 2017 in our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College and Hospital. In this program college arrange teenager girls medical checkup and speech in tanager girls medical problem and about hygiene.
We celebrate “ International Yoga Day ” on 20th June and 21 th June 2018 in this program Students along with the teachers performed various asanas . An informative lecture and A/V presentation with live demonstrations was arranged on the occasion.
“ World Woman’s Day ” arrange on 8 March 2018 in our Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College and Hospital. In this occasion we arrange Lectures on Woman’s empowerment, Rally, Health Checkup for Woman’s , Poster Presentation Contest, Cancer Checkup Shibir.
We have arrenge ” Madhumeha Abhiyan ” on 1st April to 7th April 2017 in the occasion we arrange free suger check up and Janajagruti.
Dr. J. J. Magdum Ayurved Medical College, Jaysingpur
We celebrate “ Samvidhan Divas ” on 26th November 2019. Dr. Pramod Budruk, Principal of our College, worshiped the image of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. After that, the teachers, non-teaching staff, hospital staff and all the students of the college vowed to fulfill the basic duties of Constitution on the day of Constitution as a citizen of India.